Stack the States
Voted Best Kids App for iPad! -Best App Ever Awards
Voted Best Educational Game App – iEAR.org
“If you have children who are elementary school aged this is a fantastic educational app that’s also a hoot.” – The iPhone Mom.com
“Stack the States is a must have.” – The iKids Blog
Stack the States® makes learning about the 50 states fun! Watch the states actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
- State shapes
- Bordering states
- Location on the map
- …and more!
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
- Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
- Create up to six player profiles
- Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
- High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
- iPhone 4 and new iPad Retina Display support
- Works on both iPhone and iPad – a universal app
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
- STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
- MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
- PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
- PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
- CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don’t let a state fall!
- Stack the States® is an educational app for all ages that’s actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States®:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
|Stack the States||$0.99||Paid mobile app.|
Stack the States , in my opinion, is the best app for helping children learn United States geography. Developed by Dan Russell-Pinson, creator of award winning apps including Stack the Countries, Monster Physics, and Off The Rails, Stack the States turns states into cute cartoon-like characters with large popping eyes and uses a fun physics based game to encourage children to get to know them and their locations on the map. It also teaches plenty of information about each state including capitals, state flags, abbreviations, and more. The game is simple, fun, and challenging at the same time.…
Read more » Stack the States™ By Freecloud Design, Inc. - Review
Great app for students to learn the location, name, capitals, and even flags of the states. Engaging and easy to use. Love this app!
Great games to engage students into learning their states. Love the puzzler which allows the students to put the states where they belong in an interactive and hands on way!
This is a fun app for learning facts about the states. Geared towards the elementary crowd, but even fun for an adult!
Stack the states is fun for all ages. If the student doesn’t know the answer they can guess and learn. It is a great app for kids to interact and learn US geography and state facts!