MathTerms is an illustrated glossary of mathematics terms in English and Spanish. The app includes almost 1,000 entries for middle- and high-school mathematical concepts. Millions of students have had access to this glossary, and its colorful, annotated illustrations, for over the past five years. It is now available as an iPad application with permission of The Charles A. Dana Center at the University of Texas at Austin and Agile Mind, Inc.
- Free with NO advertising
- Almost 1,000 entries about Middle School Math, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Precalculus, Calculus and Statistics
- Colorful, annotated illustrations
- Complete sentence-based definitions in English and Spanish
- Toggle display of English and Spanish terms
- Alphabetical indexes
- Search function in English and Spanish
- Toggle display of Spanish definition — enabling “Flash card” function
- No internet connection required for use
|MathTerms||Free||This app is designed for Android devices.|
This isn’t available in the US App Store from what I’ve found.