Ages of learners
Google is currently offering schools a hosted solution for their email, calendar, and chat through Google Apps for Education, our integrated communication and collaboration solution. Additionally, you can complement the core suite to meet your users' needs, with access to dozens more Google applications.
Core Google Apps for Education suite includes:
- Gmail: Email storage and search tools that help your students find information fast and instant messaging from right inside their accounts.
- Google Calendar: Students can organize their schedules and share events and calendars with others.
- Google Talk: Students can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Google Docs: Share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Collaborate in real-time with your team or with your whole school. You can publish final documents to the entire world, too.
- Google Sites: Work together to keep related documents, web content and other information in one place, on one site.
- Google Video for education: A video hosting and sharing solution that enables schools and other organizations to use video as an effective medium for internal communication and collaboration.
Google Apps for Education is free. We plan to keep the core offering of Google Apps for Education free. This includes user accounts for future incoming students. As you may know, Google was founded by a research project at Stanford University, and this is just one way we can give back to the educational community.
Online English and Biology Teacher
Sunday, September 09, 2012
Online English Tutor/ Health Care Provider
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
How do you use this tool?