Ages of learners
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photos and text, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
Teach What You Know
- Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
- Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
- Tutor someone from afar.
- Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
- Add your commentary to famous works of art.
- Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
- Add text to any page
- Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums, Dropbox or the Web
- Animate images by dragging them around while recording
- Pause and resume recording anytime
- Create multiple whiteboard pages
- Undo and redo your actions
- Choose from 10 different ink colors
- Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
- Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Embed your lessons on your blog or website
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us: educreations.com/about
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
Administrator at East China School District
Saturday, June 30, 2012
If you are lucky enough to have a one to one device classroom, put your students in charge of the presentations. Wow. talk about student engagement.
How do you use this tool?