Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula… Create an animated lesson… Add commentary to your photos… Diagram a sports play…
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photos and text, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
Teach What You Know
- Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
- Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
- Tutor someone from afar.
- Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
- Add your commentary to famous works of art.
- Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
- Add text to any page
- Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums, Dropbox or the Web
- Animate images by dragging them around while recording
- Pause and resume recording anytime
- Create multiple whiteboard pages
- Undo and redo your actions
- Choose from 10 different ink colors
- Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
- Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Embed your lessons on your blog or website
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us: educreations.com/about
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
|Educreations Interactive Whiteboard||Free||Available on iPad.|
Worst piece of software that I have ever encountered
I suggest that teachers should stop forcing students to use this piece of software. Its user interface is horrible and wastes a lot of time for kids. In my daughter’s case, she could not easily upload her draft after hours of work. After she eventually figured out how to upload, she were only able to upload this first page, and guess what – the rest of the pages were all lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE as a software, especially for your kids. This is not an emotional review, but an honest feedback for a very bad app.
Educreations is a great way to send your lessons home with your students. I have used it for both a flipped and a blended classroom approach with very positive student and parent response. The tool is easy to use and the creators and constantly improving the app to include more tools. A perk to the tool is that it allows ESOL students with a home resource and the time necessary to master the material. Highly recommended to all teachers if for nothing else than a controlled source of information for your students at home.
As a web tool, it's a great way for teachers to quickly record an explanation or presentation using simple tools. Teachers can create courses then allow students to enroll in the course to have access to the information. As an iPad app it's a tool for students to create and share their own explanations – great way to present understanding of a concept.
Great tool! Educreations allows you to flip your classroom in a simple, effective, and most of all FREE way! Easy to use screen and voice capture. If you are interested in a flipped classroom add Educreations to your toolkit for sure!
Two words: awe – some! Educreations allows you to record presentations with your own guiding hand evident on the screen. Write and speak over images or on a blank screen and then play back your presentation, share it with your students, or with the world. You become Khan, but you don't need to become an expert with an artist's tablet. Any interactive whiteboard, iPad, or android tablet will allow you to do the same thing Khan does, only better becuase you can imbed images.
If you are lucky enough to have a one to one device classroom, put your students in charge of the presentations. Wow. talk about student engagement.