Welcome to a new world of Flashcards. AR Flashcards make learning fun with the technology of Augmented Reality!
AR Flashcards are a new way to interact and make Flashcards more entertaining for toddlers and preschoolers. With AR Flashcards, learning is fun! When you point your device at the printed flashcard a beautifully rendered 3D animal will pop up on the screen. Tap the animal to hear the letter and animal name.
- 26 beautifully rendered Animals to help your toddler or preschooler learn the alphabet!
- 6 beautifully rendered Dinosaurs!
- Tap on each Animal to hear the Letter and name of the Animal!
- Tap the screenshot button to save your pics of the beautiful AR animals!
- Double tap the screen to bring up the focus button so that you can adjust your device’s camera to better bring up the animals.
- You can print out the flashcards or if you own two iOS devices you can access the flashcards from within the app in a beautiful swipeable gallery!
Note: You must visit http://www.arflashcards.com/ to download and print the free Flashcard Markers necessary to make this app work. Make sure to print the flashcards in color as they will not work in black and white. This app will only work on devices with a camera.
|AR Flashcards||Free||This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.|
A wonderful activity for the Nursery and KS1 classes. The augmented reality brings the flash cards to life. It is the element of surprise that makes it such fun. It’s a great idea. We will use it as part of the weekly letter activities in Nursery and as an activity in Literacy sessions such as alphabetical order.