At the heart of Storyboard That is our incredibly powerful, yet easy to use storyboard creator:
Extensive Image Library
Choosing the right images makes a storyboard pop and come together!
- Posable Characters and Scenes from Ancient Greece to the Space Age
- Millions of Creative Commons Photos
- Need more? Upload your own
Every story is unique and choosing the right layout goes a long way.
- Optional Title and Descriptions
- 6 Layout Choices: Classic, T-Charts, Grids, Frayer Models, Spider Maps & Timelines
- Up to 100 cells per storyboard
Intuitive and Simple
Our creator was designed to be used by all audiences, not just professional artists.
- Drag and Drop Interface
- No Software to Download
- Create your first storyboard in minutes
- Over 1000 search items have been created and re-designed to have a cleaner look.
- Most characters are triple-posable, meaning you can pose them forwards, sideways, or backwards.
- General look and feel of our characters, scenes, and search items has changed and is definitely better!
Storyboard that has 6 layouts and most have been re-designed since their first release.
- Spider Map
- Frayer Model
|Free||Free||Best for light usage. 2 storyboards per week. 3 and 6 storyboard cells only. No commercial use.|
|Individual||$9.95/month||Best for creating multiple storyboards with privacy. Unlimited storyboards per week. More storyboard cells. No watermarks on exports.|
|Educational||$9.95/month||Best for teachers. Unlimited storyboards per week. More storyboard cells. Unlimited users. No watermarks on exports. Teacher view, admin view, and reporting features.|
|Corporate||$19.95/month||Best for working in a corporate environment. Unlimited storyboards per week. More storyboard cells. Unlimited users. No watermarks on exports. Admin view, corporate sharing, and reporting features.|
Storyboard That is a free to use web service that lets you create storyboards. The service offers you various scenes which you can use as the setting for the situation you want to portray. Characters can be dragged onto the background settings and dialog boxes can be added for explanation.