Plants by Tinybop
Unearth the secrets of the green kingdom! Explore interactive dioramas of the forest, desert, and grasslands. Dozens of species spring to life & new surprises arise with every adventure in this STEM-aligned digital sandbox.
“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens.” — WIRED
Plants is No. 2 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library series, designed for curious kids ages 4+ to dive deep into big ideas. The apps in this series have won Best of the App Store, App Store Editors’ Choice, Parents’ Choice, and Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice awards.
- Explore interactive dioramas of the forest, desert, and grasslands.
- Detailed illustrations show plants and animals in their natural habitats.
- Algorithmic animations yield new surprises in every play.
- Spin through days, nights, seasons, and years, to uncover each biome’s lifecycles over time.
- Conduct the weather, ignite a wildfire, and burrow with barking critters.
- See plant and animal life above and below ground.
- Learn new vocabulary with labels in 50+ languages, including scientific names (select languages on your device or in the dashboard).
- Identify species with removable and affixable labels.
- Digital sandbox encourages open exploration and learning.
- Create a dashboard to learn about new updates and apps, delete accounts, change languages, and support your kids’ experiences in all Tinybop apps.
- Smart-device features, including the microphone and gravity sensor, are employed for immersive effects.
- Original artwork and sound design.
- No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
- Visit us: www.tinybop.com
- Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
- Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
- Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: email@example.com.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
BTW. It’s not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It’s Tinybop.
|Plants by Tinybop||$1.99||Paid mobile app.|