Photogene is the ultimate tool for all your photo editing needs:
- It's a full featured photo editor.
- Powerful collage maker.
- Supports uploading multiple photos.
We know you take lots of photos with your iPhone – don't let them just lay there in your camera roll. With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos. Photogene can also open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 21 MP on iPad 2 and the new iPad (max export resolution on iPad 1 is 8 MP).
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export or upload several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Special effects: center focus, tilt-shift, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them.
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Why should I pick Photogene?
- Photogene works directly with your iPad's photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
- The user interface is quick and responsive. Most actions happen in real time.
- The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks – they will actually make your photos look better.
- Improving your photos is easy, even if you've never used a photo editor before. If you're a seasoned photographer, you'll find all the professional tools you need.
- Photogene offers a unique photo browser that can show large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
- Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
- It's a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.
|Photogene for iPad||$2.99||Compatible with iPhone and iPad.|
|Photogene for iPhone||$0.99||Features a compelling new user interface which is fast & fun.|
The app is an ideal accompaniment to those using book creator in order to produce photo or image collage to import back into their book.