Study on the go for free with our specifically designed learning tools for your iPhone and iPad. View, play and discover Mind Maps, Flashcards, Quizzes and Notes to help you learn easier. Get that extra learning edge by downloading today.
The GoConqr app is fully integrated with your web account, so your learning resources are always at hand. You can now view and discover a world of GoConqr learning resources from the comfort of your hand.
Our offline support means that you are never stuck for knowledge. All scores and activities will be sync’d with your web account.
Students and teachers around the world have been using GoConqr on the web for learning success. Join them today.
Say hello to:
- Learning on the go
- Test prep from anywhere
- Better use of commute time
- The complete learning experience
- Study online or offline, whatever suits you!
- 100% Free
- Integrated with your GoConqr account for constant access to your content
- Mind Maps view, play and tracking modes
- Flashcards flip, score and performance overview
- Quiz answer, score and review answers
- View Notes and other resources within your Note
- Search over 2 million learning resources
- Pin other users resources to your subject and topics
- Move your resources amongst subjects and topics
- Share resources via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or email
- Sign In to GoConqr using email, Facebook or Google
The GoConqr app is a consumption app that you can use to view, discover and share Mind Maps, Flashcards, Quizzes or Notes. The calendar and ability to create resources on a mobile device will be added in future releases.
The GoConqr app can work online or offline. View your learning resources when you have a wireless connection. Once they are downloaded, you can use them online or offline – so there are no more excuses!
|GoConqr||Free||Free for use.|
GoConqr is a web-based service offering free Mind Maps, Flash Cards, Quizzes, and Notes. The site is recently (27 March, 2015) revamped to make the services more visually appealing and, always appreciated, easier to use. I particularly like the card generation. There are many options for color, look, whether or not one wishes to use visuals as well as text, and all of this is accomplished without overwhelming het user with icons and choices. The finished product is the color and look that the user wishes to have. Concerns…
Read more » GoConqr Helps Teachers Conquer Their Flash Card Phobias | Audio Review # 82