Genius Scan turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner. It enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 2 million users. It has been in the top 10 apps and featured by Apple in almost all the App Stores in the world, and has been chosen as App of the Week in Germany. Read below for awesome users reviews.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects the page frame and corrects the perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Emails the PDF documents
- Exports documents to iBooks or any app able to read PDF files
- Share scans to Twitter
- With Genius Scan+: Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs
- With Genius Scan+: Print with AirPrint
- With Genius Scan+: Send receipts to Expensify
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don't have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
You can upgrade to Genius Scan+ from within Genius Scan. In addition to email, Genius Scan+ provides easy upload to Box, Dropbox, Evernote Expensify and Google Docs, printing with AirPrint and of course, no ads.
|Genius Scan for iPhone||Free||Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.|
|Genius Scan+ for iPhone||$2.99||Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.|
|Genius Scan for Android||$0.99||Requires Android 2.3 and up.|