EzyMaths is a powerful tool in learning and teaching mathematics. It is organized as a collection of modules, each of which focuses on an aspect of mathematics. At its first release, EzyMaths comes with 3 modules: Triangles, Graphs and Trigonometry.
- Friendly mathematical notation display
- Interactive input keyboard
- Polished, easy-to-use user interface
- Tweaked for different iOS devices. Full support for iPad and Retina display.
- Supports most functions commonly used in graphing
- Supports multiple graphs, each with different line style and color
- Supports tracing, which reveals exact coordinates of each point on the graph
- Smooth pan / zoom
- Provides extra information, e.g. domain, zeros, minimum, maximum, inflexion points (for some classes of functions)
- Interactive representation of unit circle
- Plenty of settings: angle units, angle mirroring, snapping
- Capable of jumping to an abitrary angle on the unit circle
- Bundled with a table of exact trigonometric ratios and a handful of trigonometric formulas
- Acts as a triangle solver
- Displays additional facts regarding the triangle: triangle type, area, perimeter, …
- Bundled with a hand book of triangle formulas
* Tap and hold main screen area of any EzyMaths module to trigger additional functionalities.
Thank you for using EzyMaths!
|EzyMaths||Free||This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.|
|EzyGraphs for iPad||$1.99||In-app purchase.|
|EzyTrigonometry for iPad||$1.99||In-app purchase.|