Drive About: Number Neighborhood
Drive, fly, and sail around Number Neighborhood – a delightful world filled with early learning math activities. Kids practice number identification and writing, counting, matching and ordering in an environment that encourages free play, exploration and fun. For ages 5 and under.
– Drive About: Number Neighborhood is so brilliant you have to wonder why no one thought of doing something like this before! – Teachers with Apps
9 MINI GAMES FOR EARLY MATH PRACTICE
Drive About: Number Neighborhood offers a wide variety of scenes and activities to suit a range of ages from Preschool to Kindergarten. Discover math as you drive through the city and countryside, sail to a submarine and dive to the bottom of the sea, guide a hot air balloon to the clouds and blast off into space with a rocket.
- Catch-a-Sea Pickle – tap the sea pickles displaying the target number
- Whale Feeding – use a slingshot to feed the whale the correct number of cabbages
- Cloud Writing – trace the numbers in the sky
- Construction Blocks – stack the blocks in order, to turn on the lights
- See-Saw – balance the animals on the see-saw with equal sums
- Space Vacuum – clean up and count shoes, donuts, marbles and more
- Number Painting – color by numbers to paint a masterpiece
- Cookie Bakery – play chef and decorate your cookies with matching toppings
- Snowboard Slalom – guide a snowboarding yak to touch the flags in order
Designed for self-directed play, Drive About: Number Neighborhood gives your child a license to drive, fly and sail in a world that encourages free play and allows kids to practice early numeracy at their own pace and with minimal instruction.
Drive About: Number Neighborhood is a universal app that is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for trying Drive About: Number Neighborhood!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Do not share your personal information with us or anyone else.
- Do not include 3rd party ads, or in-app purchases.
- Include gated feedback links and links to the Artgig Apps website within the app.
- Use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
View our privacy statement here: http://artgigapps.com/privacy-policy
|Drive About: Number Neighborhood||$2.99||Compatible with iOS devices.|
Drive About: Number Neighborhood, by Artgig Studio, is a brilliant concept to engage preschoolers through kindergarteners in plenty of exploratory learning, incorporating math readiness skills, in a super friendly format! We loved visiting the 9 different neighborhoods Artgig has planned for us. Each environment is filled with delightful activities focusing on building a strong foundation in math awareness. The kids we worked with were mesmerized; all of them played Drive About: Number Neighborhood for extended lengths of time. The real indicator this app is a keeper, with extended shelf life, was evidenced by how often children returned despite our pleas…