Digital Passport is fun and effective.
- Web-based games and videos engage 3rd – 5th graders in independent learning
- Modules zero in on critical skills related to digital safety, respect, and community
- Collaborative classroom activities reinforce online lessons
- Students earn badges toward a Digital Passport
- Teachers get robust reports to demonstrate student success
- Currently available on the web and coming soon for mobile devices
- Supports responsible use policies and E-rate
- FREE to your school thanks to generous support from our sponsors
|Digital Passport||Free||Free for use.|
The educator materials are great and even tie this program into the common core standards for all the grades. I’m starting the program tomorrow with my daughter and will update this review with her thoughts.