ComicBook! is your FULL featured comic book creation app!
In just seconds turn yourself and your friends into comic heroes or villains. Star in your own comic book adventures!
Realistic comic styling with a wide selection of: image filters, comic fonts, customizable captions, a library of classic comic graphics and dozens of multi-panel page layouts.
Publish direct to Facebook with built-in photo tagging!
- Save to editable* PDF files
- Native Retina iPad resolution
- 9 auto scaling text caption styles
- 10 customizable comic photo filters
- 30 unique page Layouts (portrait & landscape)
- 58 classic comic graphics (tap to scale/rotate!)
- 3 different optional halftone styles
- 7 licensed comic fonts
- 4 different border styles
- Paste PNG and JPG images as stickers
- 16 sticker expansion packs available
- All border styles have optional bevel style
- Captions have small, medium & large fonts
- Customizable caption background colors
- Title text tool in 6 colors and 3 sizes
- Stylized gradient caption in 6 styles
- 2 manual-sized captions
- Fonts feature bold & international characters
- Facebook sharing with built-in photo tagging
- Twitter sharing with Twitpics
- Option to email JPG or PDF files
- Save to photo library
- Tool tips
- Comprehensive online help and Quick Start
- Direct high-resolution printing
- Load photos from library
- Direct image capture on devices with cameras
- PDF files can be copied to your computer
- Open PDF files in any app that supports PDF
- Universal app (for all your iOS devices)
- App works in landscape & portrait orientations
- App settings allow defaults to be set
*PDF files are only editable in external applications such as Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape.
We are committed to continually improve ComicBook and we welcome all suggestions for free future updates!
ComicBook! saves images at the following resolutions:
- Retina iPad: 1568 x 2048 pixels
- Other iPads: 768 x 1024 pixels
- Retina iPhone: 640 x 960 pixels
- Other: 320 x 480 pixels
|ComicBook! Android app||Free||Requires Android 2.3.3 and up.|
|ComicBook! iOS app||$1.99||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|
Comic Book is a great tool which enables the creation of a comic book. Users can import pictures and add speech bubbles and text to create stories. The app is easy to use and is engaging.
Students can create narratives, recounts, reports. A good app for Primary school aged children (5 years to 12 years). I have used it asking students to show a sequence of events in a literature study and to construct a short historical recount. Students really enjoy using this app.