- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
“By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!”
Discover why Bitsboard is frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
- Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
- Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
- Photo Touch
- Memory Cards
- Pop Quiz
- Match Up
- Word Builder
- Sentence Builder
- Spelling Bee
- Letter Tracing game
- Sequencing game
- Related items game
- Word Search game
- Crosswords game
- and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
- Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
- Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
- You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
- Automatically saves game settings at the user level
- Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
- Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
- You can now group your boards by collections.
- Each board can fit into as many collections as you like.
- Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
- Bitsboard’s learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
- Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
- With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
- Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
- Bitsboard classes are private – only you and the students you approve see your content
- New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO – PREMIUM CATALOG SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While Bitsboard offers a catalog that is freely accessible to all members, Bitsboard also includes a Premium Catalog that is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
- Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $0.99 per month
- Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $4.99 per year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Both Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog plus up to 10 new premium Collections per month
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at [email protected]
PS: What’s the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
|Bitsboard - Education, Games, and Flashcards for Learning Reading, Spelling, and more||Free||Free mobile app.|
|Bitsboard PRO - The Best Educational Learning Games and Flash Cards in 1 App||$19.99||Paid mobile app.|
|Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog||$0.99/month||Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog plus up to 10 new premium Collections per month.|
|Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog||$4.99/year||Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog plus up to 10 new premium Collections per month.|
How many times have you wished that you can modify a well-developed learning app just that little bit to better match your child’s skills. Or thought of replacing some of the content with your own instead? Have you ever wondered if there is this ONE App that can meet most (if not all) of your child’s educational needs? What about an app that can accommodate the educational goals and learning difficulties of an entire class? This is a tall order for any app considering children learn at different pace and thrive in different learning environment. And to be able to…
Bitsboard Pro – The Best Educational Learning Games and Flash Cards in 1 App by Innovative Investments Limited is a beautifully crafted app that expands on the traditional use of flashcards by making them customizable and motivating to play, through the use of multiple mini-games. The app is filled with downloadable “boards” and/or classes covering a multitude of topics made by the Bitsboard staff, teachers, ABA practitioners, and parents. In turn, each board can be added to, combined, and/or tweaked for “just the right personalized touch” and amount of information. Once a board is created, mini-games can then be selected…
How do you use this tool?
This tool can be used in a Daily 5 rotation to work with words and vocabulary. This can also be used to specifically target vocabulary lists for all learners, especially ELL students. The games and interactive activities provide an engaging way for students to interact with vocabulary and practice at the same time.
What are its strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: customizable, multiple ways for students to interact with one topic/vocab list, in-app download options from a ‘bitsboard’ (words lists, flash cards, etc.)
Weaknesses: the app can be hard for students to access, because there are SO many options if the teacher chooses to download them. Not sure if there is a way to track student progress directly through the app to see how they are interacting with the selected words.
How do you customize it for your situation?
This app can be customized through downloading specific games for vocabulary for specific levels of students. For example, there are multiple levels of Fry word lists for students to interact with.
Would you recommend it to a colleague? Why or why not?
Yes, I would recommend this app to a colleague. Especially for those who have English Language Learners in their class who need to work on expanding their vocabulary. This would also be a great app to work into a Daily 5 rotation for students to work with words and interact with vocabulary through games.