Adobe Spark Post
Featured as App Store Best New App
Adobe Spark Post is the fun and fast way to create stunning graphics for all occasions. Get started in seconds with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps. Pick a photo, add some text and apply themes to instantly create beautiful images. Each tap gives you completely new layouts, color palettes, typography styles and filters — no design experience required. Easily share your design via your favorite social platforms, text or email to engage your audience.
It’s a new way to design with Adobe magic from the makers of Photoshop and Illustrator. Your Posts are synced between your desktop and mobile devices so you can create and share wherever inspiration strikes.
Users say: “Changed my business”, “Perfect solution for marketers”, “Excellent and Beautiful”, “Perfect for small businesses”, and more!
“This is a great tool if you are a SMB owner, NGO, educator, or simply a design challenged social savvy individual that needs to step up their social graphic games a few notches quickly and for free.” — Jarvis Grant, Examiner.com
WHY YOU’LL LOVE POST:
- Remix Feed of Fresh Designs — Get started in seconds with handcrafted templates made for social sharing.
- Design Your Live Photos & Animated Video Posts — One tap to create eye-catching animated posts and share them as videos or Live Photos
- Preset Graphic Sizes — Create designs that stand out on each social platform
- Themes — Transform your text and photo into professional-looking graphics with a single tap.
- Magic Text — Resize your text—beautiful typography will be automatically applied on-the-fly
- Auto Resize — Instantly resize your design for social with a single tap
- Auto Recolor — Change the entire color combination of your design to make it pop in a tap
- Hand-Picked Fonts & Shapes — Curated by graphic designers to fit every occasion
- Free Premium Photos — Access to half a million gorgeous, high quality free photos directly inside the app
- Saved Projects — Designs are saved automatically so you can tweak and reuse them with new photo and text.
- Instant Sharing — Share your Post directly via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, text message, and more. Or save it to your Camera Roll for later
- High Quality Export — 2560x2560px resolution guarantees crisp and clear graphics for headers, slides, desktop, and more
HERE’S WHAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING:
- Social posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Inspirational quotes
- Business graphics
- Photo captions
- Facebook ads
- Profile headers & covers
- Blog banners
- YouTube thumbnails
- And more!
GET IN TOUCH:
- Twitter: @AdobeSpark
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/AdobeSpark
- Instagram: @AdobeSpark
- Email: [email protected]
- Support: https://adobespark.zendesk.com
If you like Spark Post, please share a nice review. It really helps!
MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more than your allotted 2GB of Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Terms and conditions
|Adobe Spark Post – Create stunning graphics||Free||Free mobile app.|
Easy to use, great for a wide range of ages and makes design easy are some phrases I use to describe Adobe Post. Along with Adobe Voice and Slate , Post is part of the suite of apps that Adobe gives away for free in exchange for an Adobe ID setup by you. However, all these products are really great and Adobe Post is no exception. Post is a fairly simple app designed for the iPhone, and if you don’t mind, an odd looking version…
Adobe Voice and Adobe Slate are two of my favorite creation tools to share when leading workshops of K-12 teachers. They are both easy to use and very student friendly. Post is the new addition to this trio of powerful Adobe apps. Adobe Post lets users add text to images and create posters straight from their iOS device. Here are three Adobe Post activities to incorporate in your next lesson: 1) Use Adobe Post to add text to a Primary Source document. Students can create…