Zeus vs. Monsters
Become mathematics god and Greek mythology expert with one of the best educational games for kids: Zeus vs. Monsters – Math Game. Download free app now!
You know how your parents always fuss because you play games too much? Get the free download of Zeus vs. Monsters – Math Game, the latest of games for school, and your parents will even encourage you to play, because this is the game for smart kids! This is one of those cool math games for kids which not only becomes your professional brain trainer, helps you to think faster and handle pressure, but also improves your mental arithmetic and provides tons of fun.
You have a unique opportunity to be a god! And you will be, as long as you play fun games such as this one. Defend Mount Olympus from Hades and his evil creatures, such as the ugly Medusa or fearless Titans. Use your math defense system and Spartan fighting skills to kill the monster army.
Hades wants to play games of thrones with you – the one to survive the challenge gets to be the supreme god. Show him that the throne belongs to you! Turn your superior addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills into raging thunder and let him know that you’re still the boss! Hades will be sending his troops led by Giants, Typhon and Minotaur to conquer you. Don’t lose focus because he will get stronger. He’ll go on with monster attacks and have his mercenaries Cerberus, Chimera and Satyr drool over your head! Once you play this game, Spartan wars will seem as children’s play!
NOTE TO PARENTS: This is one of those educational games for kids that have multiple goals:
- To increase math practice time, sharpen perceptive skills and strengthen abilities to stay focused for longer periods of time.
- To change the children’s perception of mathematics – math is not that boring and hard. Math is fun!
- Since it introduces characters from Greek mythology and provides basic knowledge about them, it can be put together with games for 1st, 3rd and 5th graders, but is meant for all those who would like to refresh their knowledge about Greek gods and mythical creatures, as well.
- Game play is fast-paced and very dynamic. You must be quick if you want to stay alive. Controls are simple, easy to use and highly responsive. Monster math flash cards with numbers pop out from the bottom of the screen and leave you very little time to think and click on the correct answer.
- Thanks to the vivid graphic design and stunning visuals, the pleasure of playing this math game gets even greater through the levels.
- Like most free educational games for kids on Google Play, this is the game for boys and girls, who can have their brain training with two different heroes: Zeus or Athena, the greatest of Greek gods and goddesses.
- At every fifth level there are mythical monsters you must kill to go through.
Before you start playing, go over the multiplication table a few times and prepare mentally, because this is one of those brain games where you need to think fast. Download Zeus vs. Monsters – Math Game for your Android phones and tablets and search the app store for more of our free games.
This game is intellectual property of Peaksel LLC – copyright 2014
|Zeus vs Monsters – Cool Math Games for Kids with Mixed Mathematical Operations - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division
|Free mobile app.
|Zeus vs Monsters Pro – School Edition: Fun Math Games for Kids
|Paid mobile app.
There is a paid edition for school that removes ads and other distracting features.
Zeus vs. Monsters is a game that enables kids to practice math in a fun way. And not only that, the game includes descriptions for all the characters that are in the game, so the kids will lear about Greek Mythology too. Special part of it is “For educators” part, where you can check exactly where your kids fail and what should you explain to them once again. Of course, in the “Settings” part, you can choose easy, normal and hard mode, and you can always set ranges and math operations you want to appear. Really nice graphics and interesting music make this game fun, but still with really high educational value.