Zap Zap Math
- New & improved user interface (Color scheme & design)
- Multiplayer Quiz feature with Leaderboard ranking
- Simplified Chinese language now available for iOS devices
- Zap Zap Kindergarten Math: Adaptive Learning Game will be launched in July 2017!
Zap Zap Math is a gamified mathematical ecosystem designed for children in Kindergarten to Grade 6 to master mathematical concepts through a series of fun-filled games.
Zap Zap Math is free to download and comes with analytics for parents and teachers to keep track of real learning outcomes. This game-based learning platform spans over 150 games covering over 180 mathematical subtopics. Zap Zap Math is aligned to the Ontario Curriculum for Mathematics, with plans for more alignments to other Canadian curricula.
Upgrade to the premium version to enjoy more exclusive games! Simply tap on the “Upgrade to Premium” button in the app!
Help your child fall in love with mathematics today and build a strong foundation for life!
- Fast paced, fun and interactive mathematical games with high replay value
- Hundreds of games for your child to practice new topics and move towards achieving learning outcomes
- Each topic is divided into 4 Skill Areas: Training, Accuracy, Speed and Mission
- The player progresses through the games with increasing levels of difficulty, training critical thinking, logic and problem solving skills in the process.
- Screen time is well spent as children can play on their own, anytime, anywhere, as a supplement to class, homework, or tuition.
- Self-paced, adaptive learning helps to increase your child’s’ confidence and academic interest.
- Teachers and parents can track each child’s individual performance via a reporting system called the Web Dashboard, and identify areas where they may need extra guidance.
Zap Zap Math complies to international standards and covers a comprehensive range of math topics delivered in a structured, module-oriented manner, including:
Apart from math skills, Zap Zap Math games also encourage higher order thinking skills according to Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Awards & Recognition
- Topped Rankings such as “Best New App in 10 Countries” and “Best Apps in October 2015”
- 5 Star Educational App Store Certification
- 5 Star Rating by Smart Apps For Kids
- Academic’s Choice Awards™: 2016 Smart Media Award
We have partnered with PledgeCents to help our amazing teachers earn their subscriptions for free by crowdfunding through their site. Teachers raise on average $650 per fundraising page.
Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/2mHyMiD
Watch video here: https://youtu.be/VviiINIrxZo
Keep in touch with us on social media and be the first to know when updates are released!
- VISIT US: www.zapzapmath.com
- LIKE US: facebook.com/ZapZapMath
- FOLLOW US: twitter.com/zapzapmath
ZAP ZAP MATH PREMIUM’S PRICING & TERMS
Zap Zap Math Premium is available under the following subscription:
- Yearly subscription for $9.99.
Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before your subscription period expires.
Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and payment will be charged through your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The price above is for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.For additional information, please read our:
|Zap Zap Math - K6 Math Games||Free||Free for use.|
|Premium Subscription||$9.99/year||In-app purchase.|
Zap Zap Math – Games for Kids by Visual Math Interactive is a very comprehensive math app that rockets math education straight out of this world! Intended as an app that teaches kids from Kindergarten to sixth grade, it reaches far across the pre-school and primary school universe and beyond. This app will benefit teachers on the go who must see kids who function at different levels of understanding, as well as families with multiple kids. From learning the basics of counting to ten, playing with fractions, or plotting coordinates on a graph, this app has a little bit…