Write-on Video is a user-friendly tool that allows you to annotate and animate videos and pictures. Arrange photos and videos into a stunning slideshows complemented by free-hand drawing, text boxes, stickers, audio and sound clips. Write-on Video automatically organizes each annotated frame into a storyboard so that you can add comments and information beside each scene. All text in the storyboard is true text that can be edited in reader apps.
Examples of what Write-on Video can do for you:
- Create an engaging story or tutorial video: use subtitles to illustrate key points in each scene.
- Personalize your digital album by annotating photos with free-hand writing and stamps.
- Produce screencasting script: annotated scenes are automatically transformed into a storyboard slideshow so that you can add your comments beside each scene.
- Transform your project portfolio into a unique video-slideshow to impress.
- Remodel your travel log into a story illustrated with the video and photos from your trip.
- Take notes on educational videos (The Guardian, for example), and add your thoughts to each scene.
- Produce lecture notes based on videos, and include imported notes beside each scene.
Immediately share your animated videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote® to get your work noticed.
50% discount for Education Volume Purchase
For more information please visit http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/ and search Kdan Mobile on the VPP App Store.
Versatile Annotation Tools
- Decorate your videos with more than 200 free stickers
- Edit your annotation: size, color, font style
- Long tap the annotation object to rearrange its position on the timeline
- Drag the beginning and end point of an annotation to adjust the length of time it shows on the screen
- Import audio files from you device
- Each annotation is automatically generated into a slide on the storyboard
- Unlike in other apps, all annotations appear as true text, that can be copied and selected in other reader apps
- Save the storyboard as JPEG or editable PDF
Multiple Import and Export Options
- Import sources from the built-in browser, Evernote®, camera, and photo library.
- Tap to download photos and videos from the browser
- Merge your videos with annotations
- Export your videos as storyboards in JPEG or PDF formats
Import from Evernote®
- Import videos saved in your Evernote® account
- Preview and search your notes before downloading
- Sort your Evernote® by tags and notebooks
Share Your Moments
- Directly upload your videos on YouTube and Facebook.
- Share your storyboard on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Evernote®
- Email the storyboard to share your work or directly open your file in other apps for further use
Support Kdan Cloud
- Registration for Kdan Cloud membership is free. Subscribe to our premium cloud services and enjoy easy file backup. You can access and manage your files anywhere, anytime.
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price.
- You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
* Please note that not every online video resource can be downloaded due to copyright setting stipulated by the owner of the said resource.
|Write-on Video - Explain, express, and share with your own words in storyboards or videos!||$3.99||Paid mobile app.|
|Kdan Cloud||$2.99||In-app purchase.|
|Kdan Cloud||$9.99||In-app purchase.|
My kid uses this app to create a video presentation that combine videos and images.You can add stamps, text boxes and free-hand writing. Recommend to everyone who wants to have an unique visual presentation in schools.