Activate student voice, gain authentic feedback and personalise learning. Use the Verso app to transform learning in your classroom. Verso’s ground-breaking peer anonymity and research-based workflows foster original thought from all students and nurture true collaboration, while leaving you in control.
Free and simple to use, Verso is packed with useful well-designed features:
- Easily create rich media activities using any Internet resource or by simply recording straight through the Verso app!
- Send challenges to your class instantly with a single click.
- Student discussion and in-app formative data let you easily identify and respond to individual learning needs.
- Group your students based on their responses.
- Export student conversations as evidence of learning.
- Immediate visibility on student engagement lets you reflect and refine your own practice.
With Verso students can:
- Provide an authentic response before viewing their classmates’ thoughts.
- Engage in safe, anonymous peer learning with their classmates.
- Reflect on their thinking in the context of anonymised responses from the class.
- Develop effective collaboration, communication, critical thinking and citizenship skills.
|Verso||Free||Free for use.|
|Verso Campus||Contact for details||A cloud based enterprise platform, accessible via any device and designed to compliment existing school and district software eco-systems (GAFE, LMS).|
Probably the best new app that will enhance and improve classroom teaching and learning that I have seen. Provides students with immediate peer to peer feedback and allows teachers to alter and adapt to their learners needs. A game changer for the K-12 teacher and our Professional Learning Communities.