Watch or control your own set of lights. Use for educational purposes or just for fun. Traffic Light! Can also be used for behaviour management.
- Traffic lights 1 (Red, Amber, Green)
- Traffic lights 2 (Red, Green)
- Traffic Lights 3 (Red/Amber/Green/Blue)
- Crossing lights
- Bicycle crossing lights
- DON’T WALK, WALK lights
- Racing start lights
- Drag racing ‘Christmas Tree’ lights
- Sirens (Blue, Red, Green, Orange)
- Police sirens (Blue/Red, Blue, Red, Green, Orange)
- Manual mode (Tap to swap order)
- Automatic mode
- Customisable Timer (controls for duration of red, yellow, green light sequences in seconds and minutes)
The traffic light with four colours (Red/Amber/Green/Blue) could be used as a teaching aid, where each colour represents an action for the students to perform e.g. RED: No talking, listen / AMBER: Work by yourself / GREEN: Keep on working and co-operate with others / BLUE: Personal time.
|Traffic Light!||Free||This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.|
I thought the sound would be available for the siren but I can’t get mine to work. Otherwise, this aligns perfectly with my stoplight rule when working independently, pairs and groups.