- Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
- 100 curriculum based preschool & kindergarten learning games for 2 years old to 6 years old kids
- Learning Games, Books and Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes
- Detailed Report Card of the child’s performance
- Personalized learning for math, reading and writing
Fun Learning Games for 2 year olds kids
Shapes, Colors, Fruits, Quantities, ABC’s, Animal Names, Memory Puzzle, Counting
Learn to Read for 3 year old kids
Tracing, Alphabet Sounds, Consonant, Blending, Reading, Spelling, Vocabulary.
Early Reading, Nursery Rhymes and Interactive books for kids that reads a story for 4 year old kids
The Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Caterpillar, Mary Had A Little Lamb, Farmer In The Dell, Two Birds. Five Little Monkeys, The Stars, The Lambkins, Five Little Ducks, Bedtime, Twinkle twinkle little star, Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Rock-a-bye Baby, Little Miss Maya, Who Flew The Rocket, ABC Hide n Seek, I Am a King, Rub-A-Dub Dub, Little Boy Blue, Gregory Griggs, Bow Wow Goes The Dog, Pairs Or Pears, This Little Piggy, Little Bo Peep, Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
Fun Math Learning Games for 5 year old kids
Number, Counting, Tracing, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Factoring & Distribution.
Math Games & Worksheets for 6 year old kids
Subtraction as take-away, Counting, Addition and subtraction, problem solving, Zero as a number
Geometry & Math Puzzle for 7 year olds
Shape Puzzle, Story Telling, Coloring Book, Space Puzzle, Balance Puzzle, Pattern Matching Puzzle.
Fun Learning Games for Toddlers:
- Toothbrush Fun: Kid is a dentist, that is showing Icky how to brush his teeth. A fun toothbrush and cleanup learning game for kids.
- Bathtime Fun: A bathing, washing, showering and cleanup game for kids. Kids can sing along with Icky in the shower with different color shampoos, shape and bubbles. A fun, educational and learning game for kids.
- Dressing Room: A dressup, makeover and a fashion game. This game lets your kid change clothes shoes outfit hair dressing. Setup in a dressing room with fancy outfits to play dress up and makeover.
The curriculum is mapped to Common Core State Standard (CCSS)
Monthly Auto-renew Subscription Details:
- TopIQ is available through monthly auto-renew subscription only.
- The monthly auto-renew subscription gives you access to all Agnitus original content. Access to the skills, games, books and reports is based on your monthly subscription level. In addition, you get access to all NEW games & books as they are released.
- Monthly Subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at your current subscription level.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your iTune Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Monthly Subscriptions Levels:
- Agnitus Explorer: $0.99/month gives you access to ONE game/skill & ONE book per day. You can pick a different book and a game each day on one device.
- Agnitus Genius: $3.99/month gives you access to ALL games & books on one device.
- Agnitus Full Access: $6.99/month gives you access to ALL games and books on all devices i.e. phone, tablet and desktop. Access to child’s report card, ability to turn games on/off, kids global ranking, data backup, personalized learning for your child and ability to add multiple kid accounts.
|Agnitus||Free||Compatible with Android and iOS devices.|
|Monthly Plan||$6.99/month||Get full access to all features.|
|6 Month Fixed Plan||$28.99/6 months||Get full access to all features for a 30% discount.|
|12 Month Fixed Plan||$49.99/12 months||Get full access to all features for a 40% discount.|
|Lifetime Plan||$79.99||Get full access to all features, forever!|
Agnitus has been amazing for both my 20 month and 5 year old. We’ve been using it for about a year with my oldest daughter who is still in prek and she is already mastering addition and subtraction. The program progresses at her own pace and introduces new curriculum as she masters different skills. And then it gives my husband and I a weekly report card via email that show what skills she’s struggling. And funny enough, we created a second child profile for our 20 month old and just let her play with it in the car or when we’re making dinner but don’t pay much attention because she’s so young – and recently in her report cards she was showing over 85% accuracy with colors! So I sat with her and sure enough -she can pick the correct color balloons when asked as well – can MASTER the memory “card” type game where you have to match the animals. AND she is just getting teeth so brushing teeth at night is a pain but we now prop up the “Icky Teeth Time” game and we do icky brushing and our child brushing at the same time – and she loves it.
Really well done program on so many levels. I tell everyone I know about it.
Awesome learning tool with great interactive learning games to prepare your child for pre-school and to master the skills in both Pre School and Kindergarten. Great for use at home with your child. Tracks your child’s progress and mastery. Highly recommended!
Agnitus – Personal Learning Program, by Agnitus, is the ultimate comprehensive app for youngsters. This personalized program just keeps getting better and better with each update. Teachers With Apps began using this app last year with struggling learners; they not only had a blast playing, it was evident that learning was taking place. Detailed progress reports are available to let parents know what their child is playing, as well as informing parents/teachers of strengths and weaknesses. Each week a report card is emailed which outlines the play and progress for the week. This extensive progress monitoring is over the top as compared with…