The Land of Venn – Geometric Defense
The Evil Bookkenriders are coming to drink from the magic pools and Destroy the land of Venn. Master the ancient knowledge of geometrical shapes to defend The Land and eliminate the Evil Bookkenriders attacks. Start as an apprentice and rise to fame as a powerful Wizard!
- Learning is seamlessly integrated with gameplay
- Challenging geometric defense battles
- Geometric shapes are your tools of defense
- Earn Victory points and buy from 16 Spells upgrades at the Wizard Wall – Bird of Eternity, Meteors, Sulfur, Firetrucks, Storms and more.
- 12 Magic Abilities to master, from the Point of fire and Straight line of hope to The Frozen Triangle and the Trapezoid of Doom.
- Fight 15 different monsters (we call them Bookkenriders) that will test your strength by flying, driving, crawling, jumping and more
- Epic boss fights!
We are a gaming studio that develops addictive and engaging STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) related games, with an emphasis on fun entertaining gaming experience, weaving in the pedagogy transparently.
|The Land of Venn - Geometric Defense||$4.99||Paid mobile app.|
Using games to teach math is not an entirely new concept for us, but we’re always surprised by how well developers can accomplish it in their apps. A fine example is Twelve a Dozen, a unique platform game filled with arithmetic puzzles. We also love Motion Math: Pizza, which allows kids to learn economics and mental calculations by running their own pizzeria, and DragonBox Algebra 5+, a card game that teaches the basics of algebra for kids and adults. Today, we have a new app from iMagine Machine, called The Land of Venn – Geometrical Defense. It’s a challenging defense…
The Land of Venn is a fun and addictive app game that is great for teaching geometry. Students love it.