The Grading Game
The Grading Game: Race to find typos and grammar errors!
Progress through more than 100 stimulating and unusual topics as you race against time to mark mistakes.
How did proofreading get so addictive? Uncap your red pen and find out!–The clock is ticking, and your loans won’t pay down themselves!
The Grading Game includes more than one hundred topics, ranging from history to internet culture to ramen noodles! Discover the historical occurrences of raining cats and dogs. Did you know Australia once declared war on emus? Uncover what’s behind toilet paper folding in hotels!
Good luck! The Grading Game is alot of fu–that is, a lot of fun!
- Play the arcade QUICKPLAY mode for a random selection of content as you race for cash.
- Work through the CAREER mode and progress through each article as you choose, from undergraduate to doctoral years.
- Hone your skills with the PRACTICE mode: Focus on a specific kind of error, on a specific kind of level, all of your choosing.
- Using the most statistically common spelling and grammar errors, the Grading Game generates a freshly flawed paper with every level.
- Earn cash to unlock all 100+ levels to test your copyediting acumen and expand your knowledge. TIL!
- The time limit seems short, but each mistake you find earns a little bit more time–and cash!
- Addictive, casual gameplay — Tap your way to victory at the bus stop or in detention!
…and there’s more on the way! Keep an eye out for our forthcoming updates, already in progress. I think we’ll be adjusting the difficulty a bit!
|In-Browser Prototype||Free||Free to play.|
|The Grading Game||$1.99||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|