Ages of learners
Spelling Test allows you to Create your own Custom Spelling Tests
Use this app to create the words that you want to practice and it's a great way to save time on homework.
Help your child become a better speller.
- Practice Words you get in homework
- Create your own Spelling Bee
- Create the Test and decide which words to Add
- Track your progress after each test, Check scores and which words were misspelled.
- See your scores improve as you take the tests again
- Take it anywhere, anytime with our Universal app.
- Works in ipod, iphone and iPad
How does Spelling Test work
- Create a Spelling Test
- Choose a Name for Your Test.
- Start by adding Words to your test.
- Record your own Pronunciations in an easy to use format.
- Now Take a Test.
- Listen to the Pronunciation and Spell the Word in the Box correctly.
- Instant Feedback on how you did, Did you get that right or wrong
- Complete the Test to see a Summary of Words.
- Each time you take a test, you will know which words you got right and which you got wrong
- Track improvements as you take the test multiple times.
- This application works on all generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- This application works on iPod Touch but requires a microphone to be attached to record words.
Teacher/Instructor at School/Home
Sunday, September 02, 2012
Online English Tutor/ Health Care Provider
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Online English and Biology Teacher
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Test does! Learning vocabulary can be a daunting task, especially for students who are non-native
speakers. Spell Test can prove to be a great tool for them. It helps students learn and recall words given
for homework. They can also build their vocabulary for exams like SAT. It helps them create their own
tests and find out their strengths and weaknesses. As it is designed in the form of a game, students
enjoy learning through this tool. Moreover, they can use it with iPad, iPhone and ipod. The good news is
that it is free. As an Online Language teacher, I have found this tool to be quite useful for almost all my
students, esp. those who belong to non-English speaking countries.
How do you use this tool?