Spelling Test allows you to Create your own Custom Spelling Tests
Use this app to create the words that you want to practice and it’s a great way to save time on homework.
Help your child become a better speller.
- Practice Words you get in homework
- Create your own Spelling Bee
- Create the Test and decide which words to Add
- Track your progress after each test, Check scores and which words were misspelled.
- See your scores improve as you take the tests again
- Take it anywhere, anytime with our Universal app.
- Works in ipod, iphone and iPad
How does Spelling Test work
- Create a Spelling Test
- Choose a Name for Your Test.
- Start by adding Words to your test.
- Record your own Pronunciations in an easy to use format.
- Now Take a Test.
- Listen to the Pronunciation and Spell the Word in the Box correctly.
- Instant Feedback on how you did, Did you get that right or wrong
- Complete the Test to see a Summary of Words.
- Each time you take a test, you will know which words you got right and which you got wrong
- Track improvements as you take the test multiple times.
- This application works on all generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- This application works on iPod Touch but requires a microphone to be attached to record words.
|Spelling Test||Free||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|
This is a great way to learn spelling for kids. It is in a game format so kids will enjoy this; while also learning English grammar and spelling at the same time. It is good for mothers who want their kids to learn more and be on top of their class. Kids will enjoy using this application in their iPad. I recommend this not just parents but for other English teachers like me for their students.
As a teacher, I am always an advocate of resources and/or tools that work as a supplement to academic material or textbooks. The Spelling Test app/tool is no exception. With this tool, students can test themselves with vocabulary words from homework lessons or prep themselves for standardized tests with words commonly found on the SAT exam. The tool uses a spelling test format as a game to help students test their spelling abilities and how well they can remember their homework spelling words. Since the format is set up like a game, students don't feel as if they are in a classroom, they just feel as if they are having fun while sharpening your spelling ability and tracking how many words they get correct or incorrect.
Being a Language teacher, I know how important it is to make learning fun. It is exactly what the Spelling
Test does! Learning vocabulary can be a daunting task, especially for students who are non-native
speakers. Spell Test can prove to be a great tool for them. It helps students learn and recall words given
for homework. They can also build their vocabulary for exams like SAT. It helps them create their own
tests and find out their strengths and weaknesses. As it is designed in the form of a game, students
enjoy learning through this tool. Moreover, they can use it with iPad, iPhone and ipod. The good news is
that it is free. As an Online Language teacher, I have found this tool to be quite useful for almost all my
students, esp. those who belong to non-English speaking countries.