The best digital storytelling app just got even better!
SonicPics makes digital storytelling fun and easy! Turn your photographs into narrated slideshow movies to share with your family and friends!
- Add images from your photo library or snap new ones with your camera.
- Arrange your photos however you would like.
- Record a voiceover narrating your images as you swipe through them.
Once you are finished, you have an enhanced m4v movie with your images synchronized to your narration. You can share your recording with your family and friends.
- Create and narrate custom photo slideshows.
- Records your voice while you flip through your images.
- Automatically synchronizes your images to the audio recording.
- Publish your recordings to YouTube, share to your computer via wifi, save to your photo library, or email to your friends.
- Present your stories on the big screen using video out while recording or to watch recordings.
- Make .m4v movies of your images and narrations from your iPhone or iPod Touch or iPad.
- Record up to 60 minutes per session!
- Easy image selection and editing.
- Give images unique names and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording.
- Build slide shows with photos from photo albums, camera roll or built in camera.
- Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required!
- Intuitive user interface.
- Digital story telling
- Class field trip
- Podcast recording
- Video blogging
- New baby
- Lecture recording
- Creating Mini-presentations on the road
- Out with friends
- Travel Logs
- Conference notes
- Museum tours
- Create Audio books
- Lab notes
- Insurance claims
- Accident documentation
- Medical diagnosis / dictation
- Land surveys
- Real estate tours
- Home shopping
- New town experiences
- Staff introductions
- Photo tours
- Language instruction
- Helping boyfriend study names/faces before meeting girlfriend's family.
Make a great digital story now with SonicPics!
|SonicPics||$2.99||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|
Simple and best tool for creating digital podcasts. Uploads directly to Youtube, which allows students to embed on their blogs.
SonicPics is a very easy to use tool for turning your images into custom slideshow movies that you can share with your friends online! SonicPics lets you add images from your iPhone’s photo library or camera, arrange your photos, and then narrate the project to create an enhanced m4v video (complete with chapters).