Simply Piano by JoyTunes – Learn & play piano
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $59.99
- 6 months recurring subscription for $89.99
- Yearly recurring subscription for $119.99
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition –
- “EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- “World Summit Award”, by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- “Best Tablet Game”, GameIS
- “Parents’ Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
|Simply Piano by JoyTunes - Learn & play piano||Free||All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.|
|3 Month Subscription||$59.99/three months||Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!|
|6 Month Subscription||$89.99/six months||Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!|
|Yearly Subscription||$119.99/year||Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!|
My name is Steve W. and I am from Chicago, IL and I am 50 years old trying to learn piano.
I signed up for a free trial using Joytunes Simplypiano app, which was supposed to be 30 day free trial, So on June 7th I started my trial and I was not asked for payment information yet. On Jun 13th 90$ was mysteriously withdrawn from my debit account and JoyTunes was the culprit. First of all the trial was supposed to be 30 days long before any money was paid and second, they somehow got a hold of my debit card information. Before 2 weeks was up they fraudulently accessed my debit card and withdrew 90$ a full 2 weeks before the trial ending date! and they somehow accessed my debit info without my permission!! As far as I am concerned They are no better than some hacker who steals peoples information for financial gain.
If anyone does not believe my story or wants more information feel free to ask me questions as I would not want anyone else to have this experience. Contact me at email [email protected]
It was bought to be a tutor. It is extremely clumsy to use and the service is non existent. Much better tools around now, it’s very dated
This app is on every iPad in the school and used regularly. Every 30 minutes between the hours of 2 pm and 7 pm. This is a WONDERFUL tool for teachers, parents and, of course, STUDENTS!
I love that the app is logically sequential and appropriate for a beginner. I love EVEN more that advanced students can “test up” until they find their level! I love that new content is added all the time. I love the ease of use. I love that each student has his/her own profile. I love that even a 3 year old gets it and can be taught to play. I love the exercises because they make the necessary tedium FUN! I love that THERE ARE NO CABLES, NO MIDI CARDS, and NO SOUND CARD COMPATIBILITY ISSUES! I love that IT MAKES KIDS SMARTER!
I guess now is a good time to say I LOVE PIANO MANIA!
I would absolutely not recommend it to a colleague because I want it to be my OWN secret weapon. But I heartily and often recommend it to parents, grandparents, FB friends, twitter friends, band directors, orchestra directors, vocalists and pretty much anyone who stands still! This is the kind of app that I will do every thing I can to get it into the hands of every child I come into contact with because its’ that good!