Seesaw Parent Access
Seesaw is a digital portfolio that gives you real-time glimpses into your child’s school day. Seesaw helps you stay in the loop and gives you an opportunity to support your child’s learning at home.
Used in over 200,000 classrooms, 1-in-4 schools in the US, and over 100 countries!
Named Best Website of 2016 by American Association of School Librarians, 2016 Top Pick for Education by Common Sense Media, and featured in by Apple as “Perfect for Every Classroom” for 9 months.
REQUIRES A SEESAW SIGNUP CODE FROM YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER TO USE
When your child adds a new post to their journal, like a photo, video, drawing, PDF or link, you’ll automatically get notified via app notifications or email. Simply follow the notification to view the new addition to your child’s journal—it’s fun and hassle free!
Simple Sign Up
- Scan the QR code on the handout you received from your child’s teacher and create an account to see your child’s journal and begin to receive notifications
Automatic Notifications When New Items are Added
- Check out what your kid is doing, wherever you are!
- Customize your notification preferences – receive all notifications or a daily digest
- Notifications take you right to new items or comments
- Quick and easy way to stay informed
All of Your Student’s Work in One Place!
- Browse your student’s journal in the app or on the web
- Leave a text or voice comment to encourage your child!
- Save an post to your device’s camera roll
All Content is Private and Secure
- Student content is secure, and is never shared with 3rd parties.
- Check out our Privacy Principles at http://web.seesaw.me/privacy
Export a Zip Archive of Your Child’s Work
- Available anytime on the Seesaw parent website from your Account Settings
Need help? Have feedback or suggestions? Email us [email protected]
|Parent Account||Free||Real-time notifications about new items via iOS app, email or SMS; access to past 30 days of your child's journal content|
|Parent Plus Account||$9.99/year||All free features, plus complete access to your child's journal content.|