Share a great idea… Explain a tricky concept… Help kids with their homework…
ScreenChomp for iPad helps you do it all.
A simple doodling board, markers, and one-click sharing tools make spreading your ideas and know-how easy and fun!
Just – Record It. Sketch It. Share It. – to create a sharable, replay-able video that tells your story clearly.
- Touch RECORD to capture your touch interactions and audio instructions on a plain background, or an image from your iPad camera roll.
- SKETCH out your ideas and talk the viewer through the "how" and "why" of it all.
- Stop and SHARE your video snack to ScreenChomp.com to generate a simple web link you can paste anywhere – or – post it to Facebook with one-click!
Why share to ScreenChomp.com? Because…
- … it serves up a short URL that's easy to share anywhere.
- … you can download your video as an MPEG-4 file.
- … there's a Twitter sharing button.
- … there's no account to manage. Just post and go (perfect for schools and teachers)!
Users at every skill level can create bite-sized teaching morsels they can share online, again and again, with this delectable app.
- STUDENTS: Help each other with homework and work together on projects.
- TEACHERS: Tutor kids while away from school, or record a few tips to send home with them.
- MENTORS: Tutor youngsters from afar, without buying desktop recording software.
- KIDS: Share doodles and ideas with friends.
|Compatible with iPad.
Mindprint Learning Expert Review of ScreenChomp by TechSmith ScreenChomp by TechSmith is a simple-to-use interactive white-board on which students and teachers can draw and record one page presentations which can be shared easily. Teachers can use this virtual whiteboard to record mini-lessons or give a problem example that can then be viewed at home to help during homework. Students can create a video explaining a concept or solving a problem, or just use ScreenChomp as a fun way to send simple one page messages to friends. The app’s straight-forward functionality makes it easy to import pictures and…
This is a great tool to record a quick lesson or share an example with your class of students. This app allows to import pictures and pdf’s that you can then make notes on and record the whole process. Great for classroom work and even better for sharing the videos with students at home.