RealtimeBoard is your online whiteboard for visual team collaboration. Add pictures, mockups, drawings, videos, sticky notes, office documents and Google Drive files on an endless canvas, discuss it with your colleagues, and enjoy the smoothest real time visual collaboration without emails.
Project managers, content creators, designers, app and web developers, marketers, colsuntants, strategists, creative agencies and design thinkers all over the world use RealtimeBoard to develop their ideas and projects in a flexible and visual collaborative space.
- Whiteboarding tools: sticky notes, freehand drawing, shapes, links, texts, presentation mode
- Collaboration tools: real time collaborative editing, comments, text chat, voice and video chat, screen sharing, daily notifications
- Sharing and export tools: invite other people via email, export boards as images and pdf files, save to Google Drive, post to Facebook, embed into blogs and websites
- Visual libraries: prototyping, tables and charts, business canvases, templates for design thinking, project management, brainstorming and creative sessions.
RealtimeBoard is an ideal collaboration tool for:
- mind mapping
- getting feedback on design/UI/content
- creating mood boards
- structuring information
- working on strategy
- working on digital content
- agile planning and project management
- design thinking
- creative meetings
- remote work and discussions
- educational projects
Join RealtimeBoard now – it’s free, easy to use and only takes a few seconds to start.
|Free||Free||3 boards, 3 collaborators per board, 100 MB of storage space.|
|Premium||$10/month||Unlimited boards, 3 collaborators per board, 3 GB of storage space.|
|Team||$50/month||Additional user $10 per month, Unlimited boards, Unlimited collaborators, 25 GB storage space.|
RealTime Board es una herramienta online para realizar pizarras colaborativas, ¿otra más? Sí, pero permite:
-Realizar tormentas de ideas en tiempo real, de manera colaborativa.
-Unir varias pantallas, convirtiendo la pizarra en una presentación tipo “Prezi”
-Trabajar con imágenes guardadas en Google drive.