Get the new ESTIMATION GAME where YOU make the questions!
How many giraffes would be as tall as the Statue of Liberty?
How fast is the world’s fastest train?
How many jelly beans would it take to fill up a soccer ball?
In what year was the cell phone invented?
Questimate! has thousands of fascinating questions for you to create, estimate, and share. Fun and challenging for the whole family – ages 9 and up.
- Choose what you want to explore – you make your own questions.
- Explore a variety of estimation quests – Amazing Animals, Need for Speed, and the History of Awesome, with more coming soon!
- Play Solo or with friends and family – Pass & Play and Game Center modes.
- Unlock treasures – you’ll win hints and power-ups to help you in your quest…and mess up your opponent!
Some quests require coin purchase for unlocking – try the FREE quests today!
How to Play Questimate!:
- Select a Quest you’d like to explore.
- Combine phrases to create your question.
- Make your estimate for the question.
- See the answer! You’ll get 100, 200, or 300 points if your estimate is within the target rings. Points unlock treasures for hints and power-ups.
- If your estimate is outside the rings, you lose a life. Can you make it to the end of a Quest before your 3 lives are up? Play solo or play against friends to see who gets more points!
QUESTIMATE! The estimation game where YOU make the questions.
|Questimate!||Free||This app is designed for iPad.|
|Pile of coins||$1.99||In-app purchase.|
|Bag of coins||$2.99||In-app purchase.|
|Chest of coins||$6.99||In-app purchase.|