Puppet Workshop was created to develop your child’s creativity. Choose a sock or glove which will become a virtual puppet. Create the eyes, nose, mouth and hair using a variety of buttons, strands, ornaments, etc. Place the puppet on the background available in the app or upload your own background from camera roll on your iPad. Alternatively, your child may use some paper, markers, crayons and independently create his or her own background that you can use in Puppet Workshop.
Do you like this game? Easy as 1-2-3 – use any socks, buttons, threads that you can find at home and create your own hand puppets. Put them on your hands, play different roles and have a lot of fun.
- Application suitable for children of all age groups
- Simple interface makes the app easy to use for kids
- 20 different socks and gloves from which you can create your puppet
- more than 150 items from which you can make eyes, hair, nose, mouth and other parts of the puppets
- 18 backgrounds available in the application. You can also add your own background image from camera roll on your iPad
- The puppets you create are stored and displayed in the application
- You can change puppets’ names
- Save your puppet as an image to your device
Know What’s Inside
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the “Know what’s inside” best practices for kids’ apps
- this app does not collect or share any user’s personal information.
- this app does not contain ads.
- this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
- this app does not contain social networks integration.
- this app contains “More Apps” and “Rate This App” external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent kids from going to the App Store.
|Puppet Workshop - Creativity App for Kids||$2.99||Compatible with iOS devices.|
This app also has a free version.
Students create their own sock puppets with materials provided. The materials look realistic so it breaks the monotony of just drawing with your finger.