Ages of learners
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication
- Communication Utilities
- Language Learning
- Assistive Technologies
Proloquo2Go® is an award-winning symbol-supported communication app providing a voice to over 75,000 individuals around the world who are unable to speak.
“Users can open Proloquo2Go and begin to use it for effective communication immediately.” – Susan Berkowitz, MS-SLP, AAC Consultant.
First released in 2009, Proloquo2Go’s research-based vocabularies, highly customizable features, natural sounding voices, and unique innovations make it the premier Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Communicate with ease
- Speak by tapping buttons with words or phrases
- Access grammar efficiently with automatic verb and noun inflections
- Repeat spoken messages and create buttons from the current message
Choose a vocabulary that fits
- Start early with Basic Communication vocabulary for beginning communicators
- Support language development with research-based Core Word vocabulary
- Modify a default vocabulary or create your own vocabulary design
Grow along with the user
- Expand vocabulary by changing grid size
- Quickly customize for individual needs and interests using VocaPriority™
- Transition to literacy with word prediction-supported typing view
Customize to fit
- Create and edit grids and buttons as desired
- Choose from 14,000 SymbolStix™ symbols or use photos for your buttons
- Customize vocabulary and settings per student with multi-user support
Edit with ease
- Change color, font, and voice of multiple buttons at once
- Move buttons with drag and drop
- Copy and paste buttons between vocabularies
Access for users with motor impairments
- Prevent accidental selections with hold duration
- Use Select on Release to compensate for fine-motor challenges
- Use one or two switches with configurable scanning access
Speak with a natural voice
- Download free natural-sounding TTS voices, including genuine children’s voices
- Pick from 19 American, 9 British, 4 Australian and 1 Indian English voices
- Enjoy ExpressivePower™ with prerecorded expressions and sounds
Share messages and vocabularies
- Send email, messages, tweets and Facebook posts
- Copy the message window text into other apps
- Backup and share vocabularies using iTunes File Sharing, Wifi, and Dropbox
Have a voice anywhere, anytime
- Use Proloquo2Go on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini
- Communicate without an Internet connection
- Contact our global support team 24/7 by email
Explore learning and community resources
- Read the QuickStart guide or full manual
- Learn using step-by-step PDF tutorials and e-learning videos
- Connect on AssistiveWare forum, Twitter and Facebook groups
Enjoy a proven track record
- First full-featured AAC solution on consumer device introduced in 2009
- Four years of free updates
- First AAC solution with genuine children’s voices
- Winner of the prestigious British BETT AWARD 2011
- Success stories covered by major media.
Read more at www.assistiveware.com/products/proloquo2go
See http://www.assistiveware.com/support for step-by-step tutorials, free e-learning videos and frequently asked questions.
Educational institutions can receive a 50% discount when purchasing 20 or more licenses through Apple’s Volume Licensing Program for Education.
How do you use this tool?