Pocket Body redefines what engaging medical education content truly is. Our award-winning full body app, with its elegant design and nine layers of musculoskeletal, neurovascular, and internal organ visual content, contains over 70,000 words of learning material.
At Pocket Anatomy, we work with healthcare professionals, educators and patients to design meaningful and beautiful mobile medical education software.
WHY POCKET BODY?
- All anatomical content resides in the app (no need for wi-fi or 3G).
- 70,000 words of detailed learning content.
- Intuitive navigation (so you don’t have to scroll through a long lists)
- Multiple quiz types & options, enabling self-paced learning.
- Ability to add your own notes within the app.
- Interactive engaging multimedia content.
- Share content across devices.
Pocket Body is your premium medical education mobile reference tool. It assists the medical, nursing and health care practitioner learn clinically relevant anatomy of the human body for examination, revision and patient education purposes.
The intuitive navigation enables the user to navigate from the skin layer through the superficial to deep musculature, and on through to internal organ structures, ligaments and the skeletal system.
Anatomical structures in each layer are pinned for identification and associated with each pin is additional concise relevant information including clinical notes.
Our suite contains the following medical education apps:
- Pocket Body – Interactive Human Anatomy
- Pocket Brain – Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Pocket Heart – Interactive Cardiology
Unlike alternative human anatomy software, our apps have been co-developed with practitioners, educators and medical students (from storyboard phase right through to present day versions on the store).
We see our range of apps as ever evolving, and we invite you, our external team members, to share your feedback with us on how to improve the content, usability and design of our apps.
Pricing plans have not been added yet.