Physics Lab AR
Learn science by doing experiments in your virtual lab with Physics Lab.
Play with various circuit components, build your own 3D electric circuits, and see how they work in real time. Anyone can enjoy the fun of scientific experiments. Perfect for teachers to demonstrate physics experiments in class and for students to explore inside and beyond classroom.
Explore with freedom
– Pick from 20+ circuit components (more coming!)
– Drag them from toolbox to desk and connect them the way you like
– All experiment results backed by science and calculated in precise numbers
Better than real life
– Set properties of circuit components to different figures and observe change of behavior and stats in real time
– One click to turn what you have built into an editable circuit diagram
– No expenses on lab equipments, no worry about safety issues
A lab for everyone
– Teachers have been using Physics Lab to demonstrate experiments and assist teaching in class
– Students, in primary or high schools, can learn science and explore freely anywhere, anytime
– Kids or not, curious minds now have their own virtual lab to learn knowledge by doing experiments
We’d love to hear your comments, questions, and ideas about Physics Lab.
Connect with us:
Email: [email protected]
|Physics Lab AR||Free||Free mobile app.|
Great app for doing virtual electric experiments. They cover circuit components commonly used in high school. The simulation is based on science and is in precise numbers. It’s a convenient tool for teachers to demonstrate electric experiments in class and for students to preview and review experiments and play around.
Better to provide more tools and support more types of physics experiments. The app is quite new. It seems the developers are getting feedbacks and working on more features and better user experience.