You’ve played games forming words from letters, but how well can you form equations from numbers?
Numbler is a game where players build math equations in a familiar crossword style board. All the mental fun of popular board and online word games, but with numbers instead of letters.
- Simple and addictive gameplay that people love from well-known word games
- Challenge other players online or test yourself against the computer
- A fun and educational way for students to sharpen their math skills
- Suitable for all ages: children to adults
Players take turns forming or extending equations in a horizontal or vertical direction. Tiles must be placed according to the following rules:
- Each turn must use at least 1 tile from the board and 2 tiles from your hand
- All adjacent tiles must be part of a true and complete equation
- Tiles cannot be moved once they are played
- Players may choose to pass and forfeit their turn
- The game ends when both players pass twice in succession
The score for a turn is the sum of each digit in the equations formed or extended during that turn, according to the following rules:
- Operator and equal sign tiles have no score value but do help capture bonus tiles.
- The value of two consecutive number tiles is the sum of their individual values. So a 1 and 2 tile placed beside each other has a value of 3, not 12
- The value of a created or extended equation is increased or multiplied by bonus tiles covered by tiles placed during the turn
|Numbler Free||Free||This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.|
|Numbler - Math Game||$0.99||This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.|