My Story Book Creator School Edition
My Story is a Parent’s Choice Award Winner!
Storytelling is a fantastic way to promote literacy, comprehension, creative thinking, and self-driven learning. My Story is an amazing way to engage your K-5 students.
- Create and share ebooks and movies of your stories by adding drawings, photos, and stickers. Export to iBooks!
- Record your voice on every page and share your story with friends, family and classmates!
- Choose from dozens of fun stickers already included in the app, no extra downloads needed.
- No in-app purchases, hidden ads, or additional costs.
- Share your storybooks to the web, on Facebook and Twitter, and standard ePub format to be viewed in 3rd party apps or edited in iBooks Author. Or export as a movie to Mp4 format straight to YouTube! Now you can export and share in .MyStory file format too!
- Teacher friendly: allows for multiple authors in one interface!
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
“Every teacher of primary/elementary children should use your app. Outcomes are breathtaking.” – Chris Williams, Mr Andrews Online
“My Story belongs in every early childhood teacher’s toolbox. Bright Bot, Inc. is opening the potential for creative expression and literacy to children who speak any language.” – Karen Nemeth, author and co-founder of ecetech.net and languagecastle.com
“So many youngsters have trouble creating stories because spelling words can block the path. This app encourages the telling and encourages children to create a full story, which is marvelous.” – AppAdvice.com
YOUR STUDENT, THE AUTHOR
My Story combines drawing, stickers, photos, voice, and text to promote literacy, language development, and creativity in ebook format. Share the book on the web, social networks, email, or directly to iBooks. Your child’s story, art, coloring, photos, ideas, and voice recordings are saved forever!
SIMPLE INTUITIVE AND CLEAN DESIGN
- The modern and simple design makes for a really great experience for kids. There are no confusing interfaces, everything is a tap away and colorfully highlighted.
MULTIPLE AUTHORS FOR THE CLASSROOM AND HOME
- Hundreds of thousands of teachers are already using My Story in their classroom, alongside parents who love using it at home.
DRAWING, STICKERS, PHOTOS, AND TEXT
- Simple, friendly interface. We’ve made My Story as simple to use as possible. We believe in taking away complexity so children can dive into creating. Young kids will love just coloring and using stickers. Older kids will love to illustrate, add text, and make more complex books.
- Multiple Brushes & Shapes: Pencil, paint brush, marker, backgrounds, and shapes.
- Stickers: We’ve included dozens of stickers like dinos and farm animals to help jumpstart creativity without taking away from creative expression.
- Photos: Add photos from your photo library or take a photo with your iPad’s camera and place it on the canvas.
- 29 vibrant and fun colors to choose from.
VOICE RECORDING AND WRITING
- Easy-to-use button lets you start and stop voice recording for every page of the book
- Voice recordings are integrated when your book is published!
- Each page can have a page caption or as an object right on the canvas.
PUBLISHING & SHARING
- Create an unlimited number of books.
- Share your story book via the Web, Email, Facebook, Twitter and to anyone on any device or computer!
- Publish your story book to iBooks (+ apps that can read ePub files) and read your book alongside other books from the iBookstore!
We love kids. My Story is a product of Bright Bot, which is focused on creating classroom friendly creativity apps for kids. We believe storytelling is an integral part of the learning, and we want to make it as simple and fun as possible!
|My Story Book Creator School Edition||$3.99||Paid mobile app.|
I like to use this app a lot with 1st and kinders who may not have the writing abilities need to present their work in other ways. It is a great way for students to share research, stories, or any type of ideas. The only issues I have had with this app are student related, covering the microphone, creating a story under and other student’s account, etc.