Mindomo allows you to visually outline complex concepts, tasks, ideas, and other related information in a structured form.
Apart from its extensive mind mapping features, Mindomo also covers concept mapping, task mind mapping and outlining functionalities.
Mindomo has many uses in education, business, personal development, and anywhere a clear overview of a task, idea, or plan is required.
- realtime collaboration
- multiple layouts (mind map, concept map, task map, outline, org chart, tree org chart)
- you can work on maps even if your internet connection is down, and your changes will be automatically synchronized when the connection is restored
- playback mode that shows you how a map was built
- maps can be turned into presentations or realtime editable outlines
- map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Google Apps and various LTI integrations (Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn, itslearning, Schoology)
- great variety of import and export formats (PDF, RTF, PPT, TXT, OPML, MPX, HTML, ZIP, PNG, XLS, MOM, MM, MMAP)
- Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP and ZIP backups
- Desktop version that enables users to work offline
|Free||Free||3 mind maps.|
|Basic||$36/year||1 User. Unlimited mind maps. 1GB storage. Document Upload. Desktop version included. iPad and Android sync. 8 Export formats. 7 Import formats.|
|Teacher||$69/year||1 Teacher. 50 Students/assignment. Unlimited mind maps. 5GB storage. Document Upload. Video and audio embed. Password protected maps. Desktop version included. iPad and Android sync. 12 Export formats. 7 Import formats. 15 Mind map assignments.|
|School||$395/year||10 Teachers. 350 Students. Unlimited mind maps. 15GB storage. Document Upload. Video and audio embed. Password protected maps. Desktop version included. iPad and Android sync. 12 Export formats. 7 Import formats. 15 Assignments/Teacher. School Management. Lti integrations (Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, Desire2Learn, itslearning).|
As a sketching tool for project developing.
Not only does it allow me to create great mind maps, either alone or collaboratively, and even share them online, but it has a great presentation feature that zooms in on what i want my audience to focus on at the time.