Create games, activities, books, tales, slideshows… and share it!
Make It is a powerful authoring tool for iPad combining multiple dynamic templates, proven didactic methodology and professional presentation techniques in one easy-to-use app.
- Create dynamic interactive games for your friends, family, classroom or student.
- Share your story with anyone, on any platform (PC or MAC), anywhere.
- Connect via the cloud, email or social networks
- Add your own content or access the downloadable libraries.
- Unlimited output with 8 different interactive dynamic activities to choose from.
- A powerful storyteller to help kids develop their creativity and narrative skills.
- Introduce or reinforce complex concepts in a way students really connect with.
- Embedded educational methodology
- Recommended Age: To use the app, 7+ (readers) but to play the games, 0+!
Make It for:
- Teachers and educators – Individual support, Classroom activities, Special needs, Revision sessions.
- Families – Have fun creating family games to share.
- Parents – Get involved with what your kids are playing and help them develop new storytelling skills.
- Students – Don’t just share photos, get them interactive and let your friends join in or amaze your teacher with an interactive presentation.
Parents, educators, students and children can quickly and easily create their own individual projects and then share them with family, friends, colleagues, classes or individuals through social media or email, which can be played on any device or operating language.
The app comes with interactive menus, drawing, memory, relationships and quizzes (including written), a range of themes and multiple content libraries to access from the outset or users can select their own content to include.
No other app allows you to create the range of personalized games and activities that are included in Make It.
|Make it for Teachers & School - tool for classroom to create & share educational games and activities.||$4.99||This app is designed for iPad.|
I am excited to try this out. I like how anyone can access the things you make with it through a browser. You can share any games, books, or presentations you make with anyone.