LuBeLe – Animal Sounds & Names
This tool has not been reviewed by our editors yet
Lubele is a FREE mobile app available for Android Phones, Tablet, iPhone, and iPad, that was created to help young children — babies, infants, toddlers or preschoolers — learn the names, pronunciation, and sounds of 120 animals through beautiful illustrations with vivid colors, playful animations, and sound effects using simple gestures like tap and swipe.
The animals are split into 20 creative groups, organized by areas of easy comprehension for kids:
• Animal Classes: Mammals, Reptiles, Insects, and Birds
• Geographical location: African, American, Australian, and Eurasian
• Attributes: Fast, Slow, Large, and Small
• Habitat: Arctic, Desert, Forest, and Water
• Types: City, Farm, Pets, and Wild
|LuBeLe - Animal Sounds & Names||Free||Free for use.|
What an incredible app! My kids love the animal sounds and colorful illustrations. My favorite part is listening to my kids click the names. To my surprise, the names are said by real kids, not a robotic voice kids don’t identify with. Another plus, this app has no ads. Two-year-olds have the attention span of an ant, so apps with no interruptions have my vote.