Curate and Present your Resources Quickly and Simply
Take Control of Information
- View links like pages in a book instead of URLs on a page
- Combine uploaded PDFs and Word docs with links in one binder
- Go paperless one LiveBinder at a time
- Update information conveniently without having to resend links
- Avoid layout issues – all documents are organized by tabs and subtabs
- Edit LiveBinders anytime, any place
Make an Impression
- Share all your documents in an easy presentable format
- Use LiveBinders for Smartboard and laptop presentations
- Build a library of binders and become a valuable resource for others
LiveBinders is Free!
- Sign Up to create an account so you can store your livebinders right away
- Add the 'LiveBinder It' Bookmark Tool to your browser toolbar
- Start browsing the web. Find a link you want to save then click on the 'LiveBinder It' to automatically add the link to a new livebinder
- Edit your livebinders with our edit tool to retitle tabs and upload files or start from a blank binder.
|LiveBinders||Free||Free for use.|
I think that this is an excellent tool to use in the classroom, organizations, club, associations or you just want to have a digital binder.
This tool is basically what it says it is, it is a live or digital binder with tabs and sub tabs.
Its strengths include the organized way you can put all of your stuff into it whether it is documents, images, videos, online content, links, QR codes and more. One weakness I can think of is that somethings are not available for the free use but it has a lot so no need to worry.
I customize it for your situation easily with positions or colors and more.
I will and have recommend this to my colleagues and other because of the usefulness and organized way it is designed.
I like the levels of organization that can be achieved with this tool. Having resources pulled together via the web always makes collaborations easier too!
Live Binders dubs itself as "your 3-ring binder for the web," and it is just that. A free site that allows you to organize your computer-based resources easily, it is also a great format to use for presentations. Live Binders allows you to choose your preferred method of organization and helps keep materials contained in one convenient location. No more digging through filing cabinets or closets, it's a great resource to help teacher organize materials within a unit.
Livebinders allows you to store websites, pdfs, word documents, and images in a convenient digital binder that is stored online. Best of all, you can share these web-binders, with anyone you like, and you can search for other public binders that have already been created. Putting a Livebinder together is pretty easy. It is a great way to share information online in an easy and organized way. The possibilities to teachers are pretty amazing!
Collaborate, collect, create units of instruction with multimedia functionality. Present to class from the binder, or embed to your class site as resource!
My favorite way to organize, yellow folders are often chaos!
I have a binder of resources for each of my projects and the “LiveBinder It” shortcut on my toolbar makes it super easy to add a website if I want! It works better for me than just bookmarking the site because LiveBinder also provides a thumbnail of the site for you with the link – having that visual is great for me to see and remember what website that link is referring to!
I love it~!
It is an excellent web 2.0 tool. You can share it as a collaborative tool, keep them private, upload files, embed video, pictures, and interactive websites. It is your 3-ring notebook but virtual via the web.