Levelbook makes literacy testing faster and more accurate than ever before. It combines all the standard running record calculator and stopwatch functions with audio recording & playback, and stores every record for tracking student progress over time. Here are some key features that you’ll love:
– Quickly create and remove students from your class list
– Sort students by reading level, last testing date, or name.
– Manage and track student reading levels.
– Integrated access to the Running Record Calculator to facilitate testing and minimize data entry.
– Store every running record with scores, notes, and flagged audio recording.
– Color coding to indicate students meeting benchmark and approaching benchmark.
– Additional tools for managing book lists, benchmarks, and students.
– Many more features soon to come.
– Support for DRA, Lexile, PM Reader, Fountas & Pinnell, Reading Recovery, and Reading A-Z level systems.
Levelbook is designed, developed, and maintained by a Professional Certified teacher.
|Levelbook||Running Record Stopwatch Calculator Grade Book||$4.99|
Hi Jo Ann,
Edshelf is a library for your favorite educational tools. We don’t own the products listed here. Please contact the support team of the product for any issues with the product itself. We try to always include support contact on the Edshelf page you should also be able to find it on the company’s website. Thanks!
How do I get my Levelbook app onto my new IPad 8 generation?