LetterSchool – Block Letters
The #1 alphabet tracing app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5.000 schools!
LetterSchool is an educational app designed to help every child play and learn how to write all letters of the English alphabet (from A to Z) and numbers from 1-10. Kids practice and develop essential phonics and handwriting skills as they play three exciting games per letter or number – as an extra, they learn words associated with the letters!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro – Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 block / print letters and numbers (1-10).
Tap – Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace – Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write – Test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
– Uppercase and lowercase block letters + numbers 1-10!
– Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations)!
– Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
– In the A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A/a).
– Available for both iPads and iPhones.
– Special edition for schools and teachers.
– Available in bulk through the Volume Purchase Program.
– Available at a reduced price for educational institutions: 50% off for 20+ units!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
– They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
– They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
– Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
– Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
– Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
– Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter or a number 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
– An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
– NO ADS!
– Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
– Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
MONTESSORI MATERIALS & METHODS:
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
– ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
– Winner of ‘National Parenting Product Awards 2018’ – NAPPA Awards
– Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
– “Learning a letter on this app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise!” – Apps4Kids
– “The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten”. -Kidz
LET’S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your child or pupil will be writing the entire English block alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected].
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
|LetterSchool - Learn to Write!||Free||Free mobile app.|
|LetterSchool - Block Letters||$6.99||Paid mobile app.|
My 3-year-old son, Philip, recently finished his first year of pre-kindergarten and is now preparing for a new term. One of the feedbacks that the teachers gave us throughout the past year is that we should encourage Philip to learn how to write at home. I know that he was a bit reluctant to hold a pencil and draw random lines, he much preferred to play with the iPad using his fingers. A few months back, I bought a stylus for him to use with the iPad. It was the shortest one that I could find at our local shopping…
LetterSchool, by Sanoma Media Netherlands B.V., has been getting lots of accolades from just about everyone, including us! This is a spectacular app for implementing and practicing fine motor skills, and for beginning the process of building a strong foundation for reading and math readiness skills. Their slogan, LetterSchool Makes Handwriting Cool! definitely lives up to it’s proclamation. The surprise factor and the variety this app offers for each and every upper and lowercase letter, as well as number, keeps children engaged and active participants for long periods of time. When we field-tested this app, we had to struggle to…
Read more » LetterSchool