Letters App is the best entertainment ABC table. Studying, learning and playing with letters and words have never been so easy, fun and realistic before.
Letters application is an exciting and intelligible game, which allows your children to play, learn and have fun simultaneously. Now you don’t need to carry with you the cubes with letters for your children to play with during the flights, car trips or meetings.
Objects in the Letters App are made to be bright and realistic. Your children can easily move, rotate and drop all letters, numbers, symbols, animals and other objects, which create an impression of the real table.
Even if while making words or playing with letters, different shapes and animals your kids will become bored, they can always take some 3D animate objects and just have fun. Christmas Tree, decorating Sphere and Snowman, funny Monkey and buzzing Bee – all these toys are animated and create really holiday spirit and pleasant playing time. They will surprise and delight you responding differently to your taps.
* Letters on 3 languages: English, Russian and Ukrainian.
* 93 different objects in 7 colors, for a total of 651 pieces!
* Two different table backgrounds!
* Resize and rotate objects!
* Every single object can be used many times
* Make screenshots without Objects Dock
* 2 Free 3D animation objects and 3 available via In-App Purchase
With Letters App, you can:
* teach kids your alphabet and count
* compose funny pictures and phrases
* save your masterpieces
* just play with lots of different objects and relax
* Sound FX: On or Off
* Objects Size: Big or Small
* Rotation: On or Off
* Language: English, Ukrainian or Russian
More d-Studio, Ltd. Games: http://dstudiosoft.com/products/index.html
Follow us: twitter.com/dStudioLtd
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 3-6, 7-10
Categories: Early Learning, Objects, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Matching, Letters, Art, Animations, Creative Play.
|Letters App||Free||Compatible with iOS devices.|
|All Animations||$0.99||In-app purchase.|
Great tool for manipulating letters to form words and using icons to form patterns. It’s helpful that you can lock the letter rotation in Settings to prevent the letters from constantly rotating.