Knowmia Teach is a new free lesson planning and recording tool for teachers. It helps you create short video lessons on any subject and publish them on knowmia.com so your students and the public can find them. Knowmia Teach makes it easy to bring in visual aids from multiple sources, organize them in steps (like slides in a presentation) and use your own voice and fingers to bring your lesson to life. You can design each step in the lesson, record illustrations as you draw them, and create sophisticated animation sequences with a simple stroke of a finger. We give you the ability to describe your lesson with details that make it simple for any student who is interested in the subject to find it.
Main features include:
- Build your lesson out of smaller steps (like slides) so it's easy to manage and organize your lesson
- Create each step of your lesson on a separate whiteboard so you can seamlessly introduce new concepts
- Record everything that you do on the whiteboard as well as your voice to create the lesson step-by-step
- Use the shape tool to quickly draw common shapes
- Type text with any font/size directly on the whiteboard
- Import graphics from the iPad's media library and built-in camera – or paste in any image of your own
- Draw freely with multiple pen widths and a highlighter mode
- Use the pointer tool to attract attention to anything on the whiteboard while recording it
- Publish the complete lesson to Knowmia.com with a touch of a button
Note that Knowmia Teach is a free tool for teachers who choose to participate in the Knowmia community. You cannot export the lessons to other platforms or websites.
|Knowmia Teach||Free||Compatible with iPad.|