Kidblog is built by teachers, for teachers, so students can get the most out of the blogging process.
Kidblog meets the need for a safe and simple blogging platform suitable for elementary and middle school students. Most importantly, Kidblog allows teachers to monitor and control all publishing activity within the classroom blogging community.
If you've tried (perhaps with limited success) other blogging platforms like Blogger, Edublogs, or WordPress.com, you'll notice the Kidblog difference immediately!
Kidblog's advanced privacy features put safety first:
- Teachers have administrative control over all student blogs and student accounts.
- Your students' blogs are private by default – viewable only by classmates and the teacher.
- For "semi-public" blogs, set up guest (e.g. parent) accounts that require a password to view students' posts/comments.
- Comment privacy settings block unsolicited comments from outside sources.
- Kidblog does not collect any personal information from teachers or students.
Kidblog helps your students focus on what's important:
- No advertising of any kind.
- Simple login menus allow students to select their name from a list of students in the class, eliminating the need to memorize usernames.
- Clutter-free design means your students will spend less time fussing with widgets/options and more time publishing.
- Central blog directory and simple navigation links make it easy for students to find classmates' blogs.
|Free||Free||Setup blogs for your entire class.|