Kaizena makes it easy to give your students faster feedback on their work.
- Save time and provide more personal feedback by using your voice instead of text
- Share feedback privately with students one-on-one
- Access and review feedback anytime, anywhere, on Kaizena.com or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Students can share their work with you anytime for feedback, from thousands of apps and Kaizena.com
- Enable your students to give feedback to each other, all in a safe environment
When you provide feedback, students can receive notifications in the app, on the web, and by email.
What the Research Says
The Education Endowment Foundation discovered that feedback is the most effective teaching practice, equivalent to 8 additional months of class time per year. Research has shown that feedback is more effective than one on one tutoring, reduced class sizes, and teaching assistants.
Why Kaizena Exists
High quality feedback means students are not only getting feedback, but also timely feedback, personalized feedback, peer feedback, actionable feedback, continuous feedback. Every teacher wants to help their students improve, but it’s impossible for them to focus so deeply on the art of high quality feedback with every student for every skill in every class.
Our mission is to empower students to improve skills through feedback from their peers and teachers.
|Kaizena||Free||Free for use.|
I have been using this with students for a few weeks and love it. It’s great that they can get immediate feedback and not lose the feedback I give them. Plus adding voice comments is very useful. Weaknesses: the everybody conversation option is basically just a group chat, but that can be turned off.
Connect to your Google Drive and you can add feedback with voice to any google doc. Throw away the red pen and leave feedback for your students. Genius.