The Collaboration Network for Academia.
Organize courses, research groups and conferences – for free.
iversity allows faculty…
- to easily set up a course website, to upload teaching materials and to engage their students;
- to share links, references and general observations in research groups without the hassle of starting and promoting a blog or content management system;
- to announce conferences, guest lectures or calls for papers.
iversity allows students…
- to interact with course materials right where they already spend a lot of their time: online;
- to work together with classmates on assignments (e.g. social reading, collaborative writing);
- to build an archive of learning materials and problem-related discussions in the cloud.
Our aim is not to replace the university or the academics that work there. Our aim is to empower them.
|iversity||Free||Free for use.|