Ages of learners
iPhoto '11 gets a new look with stunning full-screen views for Events, Faces, Places, and Albums that let you take advantage of every inch of your Mac display. iPhoto also offers new ways to share and showcase your photos. You can upload your photos to your Facebook Wall and even view friends‘ comments right in iPhoto. Turn your email into something really special with ten Apple-designed photo mail templates. iPhoto '11 works with iCloud, so the photos you take on your iOS devices automatically appear in iPhoto, and photos you import into iPhoto automatically appear on your iOS devices. Add movement and music to your photos with one of 12 dynamic slideshow themes. iPhoto '11 introduces a new way to create professional-quality photo books quickly and easily. And new letterpress cards let you combine your photos and text with elegant imprinted designs.
New full-screen modes
- Events automatically organizes photos based on when you took them
- Faces uses face detection and recognition to organize photos by people
- Places displays your photos on an interactive map
- Albums organizes your favorite pictures in iPad-style photo stacks
- Bookshelf displays all your book, card, and calendar projects
- Albums view displays all your Facebook photo albums
- View friends‘ photo comments right in iPhoto
- Post to existing Facebook photo albums and to your Wall with a comment
- Facebook sharing history
- Support for multiple accounts
- Ten Apple-designed themes, including Announcement, Cardstock, and Postcard
- Support for all popular mail services
- Attach photos with one click
- Email sharing history
- Six new themes (12 total), including Holiday Mobile, Reflections, and Places
- Places slideshow theme uses location data in your photos
- Themes include instantly recognizable music
- Export directly to iTunes for syncing
Big leap in photo books
- Dynamic, carousel-based theme browser
- Theme preview with your photos
- Change book type, size and color with a click
- "Bird‘s-eye" All Pages view
- Smarter Autoflow with date/time, ratings, and face detection
- Two-page, full-bleed spreads
- Beautiful, debossed designs imprinted on premium paper
- 27 themes complete with matching envelopes
- Personalize with your photos and text
- Available for a variety of occasions including births, weddings, and the holidays
- See recent photos taken on your iOS devices without having to import or sync
- Automatically import Photo Stream photos into your iPhoto library
- Automatically send newly imported photos to all your iOS devices
iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
Some features and third-party services require Internet access and either iCloud or MobileMe; additional fees and terms may apply. Cloud and MobileMe are available to persons age 13 or older.
Third-party services may not be available in all languages or in all countries. Use of these services requires Internet access and may require you to accept additional terms.
Teacher/Instructor at School/Home
Monday, September 10, 2012
How do you use this tool?